test

Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising CHEAP ITEM FOR DPS HP ABSORPTION KNIGHT

CHEAP ITEM FOR DPS HP ABSORPTION

ITEM DPS KNIGHT

I CANT SEE ANY CHEAP ITEM FOR HP ABSORPTION !

PLEASE HELP ME

Here's my equip which also my recommendation as cheap DPS knight :
+5 Anubis Helm - Clean
+7 Greatsword of Trial S - 15 Attack x 3
+7 Combat Greaves - 4 Crit x 3
+5 VVVS Pauldron - 7 Attack Speed x 3
+5 Life Link R4 - 7 Defense x 3
Sage Worm R4 - 4 Crit x 3
Sage Worm R4 - 4 Crit x 3
Succubus FE

*my suggestion below based on price at Asgard server
- Don't buy Capella R4 since it only provide 1% HPA. Just save ur money for Sage Worm R4 which give 2% HPA but the price is only slightly costlier than Capella R4, besides u can reach lvl 55 (to use Sage Worm R4) very fast thanks to main quest
- Skip Bapho Jr as your pet and just go straight for Succubus, not only it gives u 3% HPA but also more item slot
- Do your Gold Coin Quest twice a day !! With daily login bonus + participating in battlefield twice a day + Doing Gold Coin Quest twice a day, it should take less than 20 days to get Greatsword of Trial S
- All my equipment that I state above will give 10% HPA and considerable damage + aspeed + defense, and believe me my sets is the cheapest you can get since all of it combined still cost less than 100m. If me who rarely playing (and assuming u're not ruby user like me) can get those equips, than I'm sure you can too, it just need patience and 1-2 hours of farming for everyday (approximately 2-3 months)


Good news are, I think you can pull it much easier than me without taking too much time, why ?
- When I began to play, Succubus pet only available from ruby shop and cost eye-watering prices. Now prices of Succubus drop significantly thanks to previous daily spin event which will give you succubus as prices
- When I collected GC, we got no daily login bonus and battlefield, making it painfully annoying to collect 330 Gold Coins since it need full 28 days non-stop only to get Greatsword of Trial S
- When I began to play as DPS Knight, the price of HPA items are totally out of the mind. There's still no Assasin and DPS Knight was one of the popular choice making the price of HPA items really really expensive

If you too lazy to do it, then my final advice is = BE A RUBY USER
If I continue as Battle, I'll post some results, though I expect it to go great. Right now I smash through mobs pretty fast, only downside are the 100 or so mana pots I keep onhand while grinding. Not much different than what other melee would be using if they had easier access to better hp pots.
Previous
Next Post »