test

Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising Battle Priest

So I'm about to job change. I understand there has been expressed concern for the lack of stats/job points etc that would make a Battle Priest viable as damage dealer, solo or otherwise.

I created my aco expressly for the purpose of going Battle Priest, though, and since we get a skill reset, I'm really wondering why it's such a bad idea. I do pretty great now solo as a Battle Aco, to be honest. I'm pulling out 2k max HITS with my Holy Hammer, and crits as high as 900ish. This is in less than decent gear too.

If the skill tree isn't different at all, why wouldn't someone just continue along, pumping STR, and balancing VIT and INT out to their desired cap? STR seems to be wonderful for the class, every single point adds noticeable attack power. After class change, HP jumps up noticeably, and with the 120ish atk Gold Coin mace, I can see very competitive damage coming from this class.

Is anyone else considering staying as battle?

Has anyone actually tried Battle Priest in this version of RO and can comment on how effective or useless the class becomes?

If I continue as Battle, I'll post some results, though I expect it to go great. Right now I smash through mobs pretty fast, only downside are the 100 or so mana pots I keep onhand while grinding. Not much different than what other melee would be using if they had easier access to better hp pots.
Previous
Next Post »